Spectacular north facing waterfront location in the beautiful Calypso Bay. This luxury well-appointed two-story home has been designed to capitalise on the stunning water views.
You will be wowed upon entrance to the property from the vaulted glass window to the stunning front door, the noticeable use of thick glass panels emulate the light throughout the home whilst also capturing the best water views of the canal and stunning 9-metre pool.
The open plan living kitchen and dining zones flow through to the alfresco area while taking in the water views. The kitchen includes quality Smeg appliances and a practical butler's pantry. The house also hosts five generously proportioned bedrooms, including a sophisticated and spacious master suite that spoils you with windows that span the north side of the room providing uninterrupted views down the canal.
Enjoying the most of waterfront living this home also comes with a pontoon with rollers perfect for mooring your boat and personal watercraft.
- Sought after north facing 45 squares of light-filled executive home
- Positioned on a 735m2 block with an 18m water-frontage
- Immaculately presented and maintained, with high-quality inclusions and attention to detail throughout
- High 2.7m ceilings with premium windows
- Gourmet kitchen with soft closing cabinetry, stone island bench, Smeg appliances, 900mm oven, induction cooktop and butlers pantry
- Open concept living and dining, with enticing water views
- Multiple living areas, including separate lounge/theatre room downstairs and upstairs family room.
- Spacious master suite with superb water views, ensuite with large freestanding bath, floor to ceiling tiles and large walk-in robe
- Three other spacious bedrooms upstairs
- Guest/fifth bedroom downstairs adjacent to the downstairs bathroom
- Main bathroom upstairs with freestanding bath and double vanity
- Air-conditioning throughout with individual zone controls
- Fans in bedrooms
- Alfresco area overlooking the pool and canal
- Pontoon with power, water and additional boat/PWC rollers
- 9-metre swimming pool with spa jets and wifi lighting
- Gardens are professionally designed with automatic/manual irrigation system
- Garden shed
- Side access allows for boat and/or trailer storage
- Oversized double garage with high-quality epoxy flooring
- Security screens on all external doors to the house
- 6 external cameras with WIFI connections and can be accessed by mobile phone
- Still under builders warranty - 3 years old
The Lifestyle that comes with the home:
There are no bridges, it takes minutes to be in the Broadwater from the canals of Calypso Bay. Spend your boating time visiting the sights South Stradbroke Island has on offer, including Jumpinpin for the keen fisherman, Tipplers for a meal or drinks, Couran Cove Resort, or cruise to Sanctuary Cove for some finer dining, otherwise, just anchor up with friends and enjoy your day out!
Calypso Bay has regular security surveillance patrols, a 24-hour gym (for residence use), beautiful walkways, walking distance to Harrigans Irish pub, a marina with 107 secure berths ranging from 10m - 30m, plus additional jet ski berths, and full-time gardeners that keep the estate looking world-class.
You will enjoy the facilities the Leisure Centre has to offer including;
Recreation and Lap Pool
By car you are just 25 minutes to Southport and 45 minutes to Brisbane, this is a must to inspect for anyone looking for luxury, quality waterfront property in a quite secluded area.
This property is available for private inspection only, please call Nathan or Trish to arrange today!
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
735 Square Mtr